- 2015 Federal Election
Fire damages Starling Avenue home in Mission
Mission Fire/Rescue Service was called to a Starling Avenue home just after 7:30 a.m. Friday and arrived to see dark gray smoke billowing from the windows of the residence.
Fire investigators were not able to determine an ignition source, according to Asst. Chief Larry Watkinson, however the fire was caused when “explosive vapours” caught fire. The blaze was contained to the basement. Mission RCMP were called to the house but did not provide details by press time.