The nominees have been announced for the upcoming Mission Regional Chamber of Commerce’s Business Excellence Awards.
Listed below are the awards and top three nominees:
• Intrapreneurial Excellence: Mr Mikes, Mission City Business Centre, Mission Springs Brewing Company.
• Power of Small: Iron Lotus, Nutek Sign Creations, Cherry Lane Scrapbooking.
• Local Focus: Embers BBQ House, Save On Foods, Mission Springs Brewing Company.
• Customer First: Prospera Credit Union, Cherry Lane Scrapbooking, Red’s Grill.
• Community Builder: Mission Arts Council, Mission Adopt a Block and Big Brothers Big Sisters Fraser Valley.
• President’s Award.
The gala event will be held June 8 at the Silverdale Hall. Tickets are $85. The meal will be catered by Restaurant 62, and will have a local focus including striploin, Fraser Valley cheeses and seasonal vegetables. Local beer and wine will also be served.
Doors open at 5:30 p.m., and dinner begins at 6:30 p.m. For more information or to purchase tickets, call 604-826-6914 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.