Looking for things to do in Abbotsford?
Mill Lake tops the list of things to see and do in the community, according to rankings posted by travellers on Trip Advisor Canada.
The next top 14 attractions in Abbotsford, according to rankings on tripadvisor.ca, are:
• Clayburn Village – B.C.’s first company town, located primarily on Clayburn Road of the Abbotsford-Mission Highway
• Tanglebank Gardens – a multi-generational family farm and boutique garden and bistro at 29985 Downes Rd.
• Field House Brewing Co. – a craft brewery located in Historic Downtown Abbotsford at 2281 West Railway St.
• Mennonite Heritage Museum – preserves and documents the history of the Mennonites through exhibits and displays, located at 1818 Clearbrook Rd.
• EcoDairy – a one-of-a-kind demonstration farm in partnership with Science World, located at 1356 Sumas Way
• Discovery Trail – an extensive paved trail system connecting the east and west sides of Abbotsford
• Willow View Farms – a family farm selling fresh fruits and vegetables with U-pick opportunities, a pumpkin patch and more, located at 288 McCallum Rd.
• Tradex – the Fraser Valley Trade and Exhibition Centre, which hosts a number of trade shows throughout the year, located at 1190 Cornell St.
• Matsqui Trail Regional Park – stretches along the Fraser River and under the Abbotsford-Mission Bridge, with several access points to trails that go on for more than 10 km, located at 7532 Walters St.
• Applebarn at Taves Family Farms – a family farm that offers activities from August to October that include apple picking, a petting barn, the annual Blossomfest, hay rides and more, located at 333 Gladwin Rd.
• Abbotsford Recreation Centre – features an Olympic-size ice rink, a leisure skating pond, a 25-metre pool, an indoor walking/running track, two full-size gyms and more, located at 2499 McMillan Rd.
• Highstreet Shopping Centre – includes a movie theatre; stores such as Walmart, Marshalls, Sephora, H & M and London Drugs; and several restaurants; located at 3122 Mt. Lehman Rd.
• Abbotsford Centre – a 7,000-seat multi-purpose arena that hosts major concerts and sports events, including serving at the home of the Fraser Valley Bandits basketball team, located at 33800 King Rd.
• The Reach Gallery Museum – a public art gallery and museum that exhibits work from across Canad and around the world, located at 32388 Veterans Way.