While location isn’t everything in a home, the right location can make the difference between a home you live in for now and a home you’ll love for years to come.
Add to that an ideal mix of amenities and timeless design, and you have Mission’s newest condominium project – it’s first in more than a decade: Wren + Raven Hillside Homes.
If you haven’t had a chance to discover this stylish new development taking shape, here’s a look at why you should:
- The neighbourhood. With an urban forest and bird sanctuary next door, and a hillside location affording gorgeous views across the Fraser River, you’ll have nature on your doorstep, without leaving town.
- Easy access to everything you need. With Wren + Raven’s two six-storey buildings sitting above Outlook Village, you’ll find everything you need close at hand, including shops, restaurants and recreation, plus a private daycare. Beautifully landscaped pathways and plazas connect you with this brand new village-style commercial area, boasting 130,000 square feet of combined retail and office space.
- Convenient transportation. Located on Wren Street, just up from Lougheed Highway, getting where you want to go is easy! Venturing into Mission or Abbotsford? Commuting to Vancouver or to adventures farther east? Enjoy easy access to Highway 7 and the West Coast Express.
- Confidence in the construction. Developed by Elevate Development, with a long history of quality craftsmanship, peace of mind comes from knowing your home is covered by WBI Home Warranty, including one year on materials and labour, two years on building systems, five years on the building envelope and 10 years on the structure.
- Inspired design. West Coast-inspired architecture with timber posts and copper detailing complements an urban industrial design that pays homage to Mission’s heritage. Interior features include in-floor radiant heating, superior soundproofing and energy efficiencies for added comfort.
- Sophisticated interiors. Step inside your home and enjoy an open-concept layout, 9-foot ceilings and expansive windows – perfect for enjoying that view! – or sit and relax on your balcony or patio garden.
- Modern kitchens. This is a kitchen you’ll love creating in, with an open floor plan, dual-tone cabinets, contemporary fixtures and a stainless steel appliance package.
- Spa-inspired retreats. Wind down and relax in your spa-inspired ensuite, with custom vanity, wrap-around tile and glass-enclosed walk-in shower.
- Amenities. Sought-after features include a fully equipped fitness facility, outdoor amenity area with private hot tub, beautifully landscaped green space, indoor multipurpose spaces for larger gatherings, and two outdoor playgrounds with nature-inspired play facilities.
- Awesome incentives. Until Sept. 1, choose either three years’ rent or 20 per cent interest on your deposit while Elevate finishes your new home. Plus, get all the benefits of the Elevate Buyers Club: $500 towards your move, a $500 Uber gift card, and a one-hour consultation with an Interior Designer.
Starting at $407,900, homes range from two bedrooms and a den starting at 774 square feet to three-bedrooms at over 1,100 sq.ft. Visit the Wren + Raven Sales Centre from noon to 5 p.m. on weekends, and by private appointment at any other time by request at