Sponsored by Fraserglen Golf Course | Impress Branded Content
When that end of day school bell rings, for many parents it signifies the beginning of a long stretch of stress, as they rack their brains for ways to keep their kids safe and active.
Luckily, there are golf summer camps at Fraserglen Golf Course and Training Centre designed for beginners to enjoy the fundamentals of swing, short game, etiquette, equipment knowledge and safety. Each day includes one hour of instruction, practice, games and drills.
Why golf is good for kids:
1. Manners: Golf has respected rules and etiquette, plus playing with adults at an early age can help give kids structure.
2. It’s a game made for everyone: One doesn’t have to be fit or fast to play golf. Unlike most sports, it’s never too early to start playing golf and it can be played well into the golden years.
3. Time spent outdoors: In today’s world of video games and smart phones, golf is the perfect excuse to spend time enjoying nature and getting exercise.
4. Life lessons: From good shots to bad ones, golf rounds out a young person’s perspective and helps them focus under pressure. As they learn to conduct themselves accordingly on the golf course these lessons will translate into everyday life.
5. Family time: Golf is an opportunity for bonding-time because it’s a sport the whole family can enjoy.
It’s common for kids to return to school after summer vacation and say that their favourite memory was learning something new. This year, let that something new be a hobby that can last a lifetime by enrolling them at Fraserglen Golf Course and Training Centre.
After School Junior Golf Clinics: click here
For more information and to sign up, visit www.fraserglen.com