A new Transit Future Plan for the Central Fraser Valley Transit System is being developed by the City of Abbotsford, the District of Mission and BC Transit.
The plan will create a vision for public transit over the next 25 years. Public consultation sessions are being held to gather input and anyone interested is asked to attend one or more of the following sessions:
- April 28, 2-4 p.m. at the Clearbrook Library (32320 Dahlstrom Ave); and 6-8 p.m. at the Matsqui Recreation Centre (3106 Clearbrook Rd.)
- April 29, 2-4 p.m. at the Mission Leisure Centre (7650 Grand St.), and 6-8 p.m. at the Junction Shopping Centre (32555 London Ave.)
- April 30, 9-11 a.m. at Abbotsford Safeway (32500 South Fraser Way)
- May 5, 1-3 p.m. at Zellers (1225 Sumas Way); and 5-7 p.m. at Abbotsford Recreation Centre (2499 McMillan Rd.)
- May 9, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at UFV, (33844 King Rd.) main entrance and Peter Jones Learning Commons; and 2-4 p.m. at the Sevenoaks Shopping Centre (32900 South Fraser Way) in front of Extra Foods:
For more information visit bctransit.com or contact the City of Abbotsford’s James Bryndza, community planning, at 604-864-5691 or email@example.com.