CITY OF MISSION NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
A Public Hearing to consider the following proposed bylaws will take place on Monday, December 5, 2022 at 6:00 pm. This hearing may be viewed and heard in person at Municipal Hall, 8645 Stave Lake Street, Mission, and on the City’s livestream webcast. Any person who believes they are affected by a proposed bylaw shall be given a reasonable opportunity to be heard.
Participation in this Public Hearing can be done by:
- in-person attendance at the Council Chambers of the Municipal Hall, 8645 Stave Lake Street, Mission, BC
- virtual attendance via Zoom webinar – visit mission.ca/public-hearings for details and instructions
- written submissions forwarded by:
- email to firstname.lastname@example.org with PUBLIC HEARING COMMENTS as the subject line, or
- regular mail or delivery to the Corporate Officer’s Office, P.O. Box 20, 8645 Stave Lake Street, Mission, BC, V2V 4L9
All written comments should include the writer’s name and address, which will become part of the public record. All written submissions must be received by 4:00 pm on Friday, December 2, 2022.
Bylaws to be considered:
1. ZONING AMENDING BYLAW 6139-2022-5949(88) – File: R22-019
The purpose of the Bylaw is to rezone the subject property located at 8566 Nottman Street (shown on the maps below) from the Suburban 20 (S20) Zone to Urban Compact 465 (UC465) Zone to allow a 4-lot subdivision with a minimum 465 sq m (5,005 sq ft) lot size.
2. ZONING AMENDING BYLAW 6140-2022-5949(89) – File: R22-011
The purpose of the Bylaw is to rezone the subject property located at 32643 Badger Avenue (shown on the maps below) from the Urban Residential 558 (R558) Zone to Multi-unit Duplex 465 (465) Zone to allow a duplex.
3. ZONING AMENDING BYLAW 6141-2022-5949(90) – File: R22-020
The purpose of the Bylaw is to rezone the subject property located at 7550 Robin Crescent (shown on the maps below) from the Urban Residential 558 (R558) Zone to Multi-unit Duplex 465 (MS465) Zone to allow a duplex.
Following the Public Hearing, Council shall not receive further information or submissions and may consider advancing bylaws forward for additional readings.
Copies of the proposed bylaws and reports relevant to these bylaws may be inspected at the Municipal Hall, 8645 Stave Lake Street, Mission, BC, Monday to Friday, excluding statutory holidays, from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, from Friday, November 18, 2022 to Monday, December 5, 2022. The information is also available on our website at mission.ca by searching “Public Hearing Information”. For further information regarding these bylaws, please contact the Development Services Department at
Dated at Mission, BC
this 8th day of November, 2022.