Mission’s Lacey Construction won eight 2021 Fraser Valley Housing Awards of Excellence, including Custom Home Builder of the Year.
The award winners were announced on Saturday, Feb. 20 at the fifth annual virtual gala broadcast live from the Valley Tech Studios in Mission.
Guests and industry professionals were entertained online by MC Cliff Prang and co-host Marika Siewert, as he and sponsors announced the winners.
Lacey Construction won awards in the following categories:
- Custom Home Valued Under $700, 000 – Return to the Farm
- Custom Home Valued $700,000 – $1,000,000 – Modern Chilliwack-Masterpiece
- Best Master Suite – New – Villa Centinale
- Best Outdoor Living Space – New – Villa Centinale
- Best Innovative Feature – New – Villa Centinale-Sliding Doors
- Best Renovation Any Room – Little Farmhouse Big Style
- Best Residential Renovation Whole House, under $250,000 – Escape to Cape Cod
- Custom Home Builder of the Year
The Fraser Valley Housing Awards of Excellence is an annual awards program presented by the Canadian Home Builders Association of the Fraser Valley.
This program is designed to highlight excellence in home building and renovation in the Fraser Valley. “Our members build great communities throughout the valley. We are thrilled to present and host the Housing Awards of Excellence to showcase the outstanding quality within the industry,” said Jennifer Cotton, CHBA Fraser Valley Executive Officer.
“Congratulations to all the 2021 winners on this accomplishment. What a wonderful showcase of the quality of homes being produced in the Fraser Valley”
CHBA Fraser Valley Members submitted entries that were created and/or marketed between Jan. 1, 2019 and Nov. 30, 2020. The finalists and winners were selected by a panel of judges from across Canada.
“We extend our most gracious thanks to all our members, sponsors, staff and volunteers who helped to make this night a success and look forward to building on this success in the years ahead” says Cotton.