Name: Kieran Harley Age: 12
Sport: Skiing – Alpine
Second Language: Hometown: Victoria
Name: Vancouver Island-Central Coast (Zone 6)
1. Why are you committed to your sport?
Because it’s fun and I love doing it
2. What are your goals for these Games and in sport?
To have fun and place top 10
3. How did you train and prepare for the BC Winter Games?
I have not been training very much this year because Mt. Washington hasn’t had very much snow. although
I have been training at Apex a lot this year
4. What are your other activities are you involved in (other sports, arts, volunteering)?
Basketball and volleyball
7. Why did you want to try out and qualify for the 2014 BC Winter Games?
I wanted to qualify for BC’s because I think I could be able to win the event. Also because I think it would be a cool experience.
8. Who is your coach and what is the most important thing she/he has taught you?
John Trimmer: he has taught me to get forward and pole plant after crossblocking
10. What do you consider to be your highest achievement (athletic, academic, or other)?
1st at zone finals 3 years ago (K1 bridge program)